I Love Poland Debut on French TV channel Arte


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yer we were.

and if you don't believe me, you fool, look HERE

I will have a copy of the documentary soon-ish, I might put bits up on the website, I'll see, I know me and chris were both very hung over throughout the recording and they filmed a mock "arriving at the studio" which I never want to see again. but hey, its not bad going to say that the other bands on the documentary are signed, have released stuff and been in the national music press.

oh, and hello and welcome to the french people enjoying the site, I know there are many of you, I've seen the statistics. If you want to hear our sounds, there is a topic on the message board called I Love Poland demo 1 which you may download our shit for free.

We've also been played on American College radio-American College radio which I don't understand but I think is an internet radio station but they cover alot of colleges.


0 Responses to “I Love Poland Debut on French TV channel Arte”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm BonBonBon
  • From Leeds, W Yorks, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links