I Love Poland at No. 11 for the Top 20 Singles of the Year


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Rough Trade have posted a list for the 20 best selling singles of the year, in no particular order, we are number 11 with our limited edition "Regret This"/"Cripple" vinyl 7''.

Click here to look at the list on Rough Trade's site


1 Responses to “I Love Poland at No. 11 for the Top 20 Singles of the Year”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I like poland very much.I have been to poland twice and i will go where again.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm BonBonBon
  • From Leeds, W Yorks, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links