We've been busy recording...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Alright,

We've been busy in the studio, went up to the lovely old Newcastle on Mercury Records buck to record 8 brand new songs with Justin Lockey (yourcodenameis:milo's guitarist/producer/nicest man in the world) just for your very special ears.

So hold tight and click yourself over to our myspace page for a sneeky listern.

I Love Poland's Myspace page click here!!!

xxxxxxx


0 Responses to “We've been busy recording...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm BonBonBon
  • From Leeds, W Yorks, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links