"The Glamour of the Dark" Aired on XFM


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Mr John Kennedy (Saviour of Radio) aired "The Glamour of the Dark" from our recent Newcastle recordings on XFM (25th January 2006). Look here if you still don't believe me

Hopefully "The Glamour.." will get a proper release date soon.

And remember its FUN CITY on SATURDAY night in LONDON.

Get yourself down to THE METRO to see our lovely friends Love Ends Disaster!, Hundred Handed and I.R.Tiger.....

...then make your way over to the FROG Club Night at the MEAN FIDDLER where you can catch I Love Poland playing in the YOUNG AND LOST room at about half 1 ish and Johnny Moscow (LED!) puting records on.

There may also be I Love Poland badges!


0 Responses to “"The Glamour of the Dark" Aired on XFM”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm BonBonBon
  • From Leeds, W Yorks, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links